Monday, November 04, 2013

too many stuff but no time

I haven't watched the third season of Game of Thrones yet. I only have watched the first four episodes of Breaking Bad. Then there's this latest season of Downton Abbey. And my gosh Sherlock!

For some reason I can not bring myself to do some binge watching of the series I love. I could have find time of course but I can't bring myself to it. By the time I got home from work what I usually do is to surf the channels instead. Somehow I always think it is not the right time. But when is the right time?

I got a couple of free e-books waiting to be read. My excuse on that is it is taxing to read these on my laptop. But I have a real book borrowed from a friend-The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest and yet I only read the first two chapters so far. I have read its first book on just three days but somehow I couldn't bring myself to finish this last installment right away. Not the right time.


I think it only reflects the kind of person that I still am. How many times did I attempt to do some planning, to do some scheduling of sorts? I was never this kind of person who outline his tasks so that he can managed his lifestyle. I just always go with the flow. Perhaps at the back of my mind I took this saying a bit too seriously: Life is what happens when I am busy making plans.

No comments: