Wednesday, November 06, 2013

the craigslist

I had never utilized it. Yet from time to time I visit it to see how people market themselves to others be it for love, casual sex or money. I find it fascinating.

I know there are other sites similar to this but I didn't venture to google another one. Whenever I am at that site in incognito mode that means I am bored to death already and I just want to find some thing interesting.

Of course there are real people in there who in the moment of desperation just took the plunge-that chance that somehow they would managed to find the right one. The sad thing is I am seeing the same set of pics and ads every so often. Are they that unlucky? I suppose finding the right person is really that hard. I was on that situation. I was twenty-seven before making an actual commitment. It was on this defunct gay community site that he found out about me. Prior to his first message, I already hooked up with a couple of gay guys that up until this day I regret having sex with.


I am not discounting the fact that perhaps someday I would be one of those people who would post yet another ad about themselves. The world is getting smaller with the technology we have but it can still be a damn lonely place.

No comments: