Monday, February 16, 2015

anonymity

All this time I thought that by hiding my identity, it would give me more freedom to write. Although I am already hiding on this pen name, I am still hesitant to loose my reign and just type away whatever is on my mind. Still paranoid that someday somebody I know might stumble on this this crap.

Which got me to thinking to have another blog you know. One that has my real identity stamped on it. I suppose I can bear them people I know judge my writing. What the hell. I suppose I just have to bear with it.

There's this cousin of my bhe who's back into blogging. I added him on Facebook that's why I know. Got me inspired I suppose. And on his entry today I discovered his brother is into blogging too.

So there. Maybe with my real name affixed on it I would write more, no? I don't have to announce yet to the peeps I know that I am maintaining a blog. Let them stumble on it.


Yeah I suppose that is what I would do. Create a new one but of course keep this one. This is for certain things that them friends of mine don't necessarily have to know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to my life.. But maybe someday we would all have the courage to just be happy and free from all the cruel judging eyes.

Kapitan Panagimpan said...

hello @simon kiong hee huat tsai...im actually out..a bit loud from time to time and proud lol..its just that there are things that are not meant to be read by peeps i know.
my new blog is in wordpress. and yes ur blog is prominently displayed there as of one those i follow ;)