Tuesday, January 20, 2015

beach

Two days ago I caught on TV this local travel show featuring one of these islands north of Palawan. I know we are still somewhat enjoying this cold weather in our evenings but it made me excited for the summer.

I am not fond of the sun mind you. I am more of a rain loving kind of a person. I suppose what had me perked up was the idea of me by the sea shore. How I missed the waves crashing behind my back. My favorite position on the beach is to lay flat on my big belly, my lower half submerged on the waters as I am mindlessly eyeing the passersby.

I wish I could really learn how to swim this year. That mean that I would have to have a week off at least. I am looking forward to go on snorkeling also.


I wouldn't be that afraid anymore once I hit the sea. I wouldn't mind going far beyond where the toes could no longer reach the bottom. I would just let go.

No comments: